- International Conference of the Korean Pancreatobiliary Association 2017
- Live session by PEC, Puducherry on the Ocassion of Graduation Day Celebration
- Hon'ble Prime Minister to address (through video conference) students of Smart India Hackathon 2017
- National Health Policy proposes to give incentives, mandatory rural postings
- India is ready to co-operate with other countries to improve cybersecurity, says IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
- NKN Ideathon-2017
- New NKN international network to boost EU-India collaboration
- President proposes nine sutras to invigorate Indiaâ€™s march towards a more inclusive & innovative society
- Digital Mission gets major push
- Supercomputing Mission of India
NKN is a state-of-the-art Pan-India network and is a revolutionary step towards creating a knowledge society without boundaries. It will provide unprecedented benefits to the knowledge community and mankind at large.
Using NKN, all vibrant institutions with vision and passion will be able to transcend space and time limitations in accessing information and knowledge ...
In March 2010, the Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure (CCI) approved the establishment of the National Knowledge Network (NKN) at an outlay of Rs 5990 Crore, to be implemented by NIC over a period of 10 years.
Establishing NKN is a significant step towards ushering in a knowledge
NKN is designed to provide high availability, Quality of Service, security and reliability. The purpose of NKN goes to the very core of the country's quest for building quality institutions with requisite research facilities and to create a pool of highly trained professionals.
The participating institutions at the edge would seamlessly connect to NKN